fries Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yore?

So the joys of moving really haven't been joyous as of yet, it really hasn't been anything... We will be in the new place in a few weeks and we have yet to begin packing here at the lovely pink carpeted apartment. Needless to say I am stressed. When I get stressed, I just focus on being stressed and have blinders on towards everything else. UGH! I almost want to believe that my mind is playing tricks on me...that really we have started packing, but I don't live on Fantasy Island...

I've stepped into denial. I am already decorating, and planning the new place so much that old place is of yore. Maybe we do need to hire movers and a life coach. haha. I guess I am just going to have to take affirmative action. But, I don't know how well the manfriend will take me bossing him around...I'm gonna go with him not liking it very much.

I will again attempt to get my butt into gear... this time I wont fail. (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment